CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 25 May 2012

SATURATED CANARY - AVA

Good afternoon my blogger friends. This is my last card for at least 10 days. I have my surgery on Monday, so not sure how I'm going to be feeling. I do know that it will be painful lifting my arms, so I have a couple of cards scheduled.
First one being Sunday, which will be my Totally Tilda Baby card for the blog-hop.
I have used Krista's ( Saturated Canary ) freebie. She's called Ava. Now if your going to go over there and download the freebie - please do follow her blog and thank Krista for the free stamp - don't just pinch and leave. It's nice of her to give these away, so please do leave her a thank you. She's a very sweet lady and I really do get a lot of pleasure colouring her stamps. 
When I had my gall bladder out, she so kindly sent me a wonderful card and a bracelet which had the words " Live a Life of Love - Ephesians 5:1-2 ". Now that's a random act of kindness, on I wasn't expecting. It took a whole month to arrive but was such a lovely surprise.
I have coloured Ava with Pro-markers, after printing her on to Letraset Cartridge Paper.
I used Papermania - Lucy Cromwell papers - LUSH!
Flowers / pin / gems from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Small Butterfly Punch - Tonic Studio.
Ribbon from my stash.
Sentiment - docrafts.
Made this for a dear blogger friend, so I hope she likes. I have 5 blogger friends birthdays coming up, so really do have some catching up to do.
I'm also going to enter this in the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes.
This was going to be a book mark for Krista's Challenge but just got carried away. 
OOPPPSSS!
Well, the sun is shining and my washing machine as finished. So I'm gonna peg that out and maybe sit outside for a while. Hope your all enjoying the lovely weather.
Take care and see you all again soon.
Hugs & Loves
xx

14 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous Tammy! I love the soft pink and blue! so pretty! Krista really is just the sweetest human! I rarely read her blog without feeling better after!!
    Huggles
    Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally scrummy card Tammy. All the very best for your op on Monday.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO GORGEOUS Tammygirl!!! Love the colours you have used! WOOW!! =)

    Many hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have just become a follower , your cards are so good I don't want to miss any. 'see' you soon as you're over the op.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful creation.
    Wishing you well, and hope your op goes ok.
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful creation.
    All the best.
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh..my..Such a lovely card!
    Lovely colors and image ♥♥♥
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is just beautiful. I hope can become one of your blogger friends on day.

    All the best for next week.

    Take care,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your so clever and this is so beautiful me darlin, hope everything goes well for you huggies and love darlin xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stunning and such perfect colouring! Hope everything goes well for you today! Love and Hugs Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card! The soft colors are so sweet and girlie. I feel sure the recipient will absolutely adore this treat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im back for a double take lol, I know how beautiful this is as im sitting looking at it, it was wonderful to receive it on my birthday darlin its just themost beautiful of cards, your so talented and such a lovely pal, kindness itself!!!! I need that border lol, just beauitufl me lovely hope your ok, im of to asda now ugh!!!!!! loves ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. An adorable card - so sweet and romantic - fabulous colored - all the others finished your card fantastic !
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx