CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 6 May 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge #46


Good morning everyone.
This is my very first DT card for Totally Tilda Challenges. I was shocked and so surprised to have had an email from the lovely Susie asking me to be on the team. Of course I didn't have to think about it - I said YES straight away. How could I have turned it down when I adore my Magnolia stamps so much, plus I get the opportunity to brush the cob webs off some of them and create.
 There's a great deal of talent over there, so here's hoping I've met their high standards. They're all a great bunch of girls and I can't wait to get to know them more.
Thank you so much for the warm welcome teamies.
As the theme is Princess Tilda in Pink, I have used " Tilda Catching Stars ". She's been stamped with memento on to Letraset Cartridge Paper. This paper is fantastic for pro-markers, as well as stamping or printing digital stamps.
I have changed the colours of Tilda's skin to a more vibrant tone. 
I usually use Dusky Pink / Blush and Ivory. 
This time I have used Burnt Orange / Coral / Sunkissed Pink and Blush.
Don't forget the Challenge is for Princess Tilda to be dressed in pink and is sponsored by Crafty Ribbons
The papers I have used are Magnolia's - Once Upon a Time - Pink Starlit.
Marianne Designs Cutting Die - Butterfly
Cherry Lynn Designs - Cutting Die - Pair of Fern
Cherry Lynn - Cutting Die -Victorian Picket Fence
Flowers and gems from Wild Orchid Crafts
Martha Stewart - Round the Edge Punch
Gems and flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon from stash
 Challenges I'm entering the card.
Magnoliahaaste - Gone with Roses
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Flowers
The Crafty Pad - Girly Girls - Pink
Fussy and Fancy Friday - Butterflies, Ribbons and Punches
Anything Goes Challenge - Things with Wings
Thank you for taking a peek folks. I have scheduled this post as I'm not feeling too good this weekend. Enjoy your long bank holiday. I think mine will be spent in my bed.
Love to All
xxxx

26 comments:

  1. Oh Tammy i do hope your feeling better soon?
    Congratulations on your new DT post and your card is beautiful,love how you have bowed the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tammy, gorgeous colouring, love the flowers and the fence..
    Fabulous card..and congrats on your new DT postion..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous first DT card Tammy just divine! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Tammy, so pretty!
    It's fab to have you on our team xx
    melly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations my lovely lovely freind, at least now you have been recognised for your fantstic telent!!! im ever so pleased for you and this is fantastic as always, I do hop eyour feelin better soon me love, oh its awful for you, go have a nice rest, and take care of yourself, loves ya lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card,love the fence :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun, wow awesome card, love the detail and gorgeous colouring, hope your feeling better soon, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning creation Tammy! All Pink & Girly fun!
    Thanks so much for playing along at The Crafty Pad this week in our We're Girly Girls Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card!! I just love all the pink:)
    Congratulations on your new DT post:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it, so bright... thank you for joining in the challenge at the crafty pad this week.
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tammy big warm welcome to the Tilda family..your stunning cute Tilda creations are awesome, gorgeous colouring great design love the punch work & embellies fab take on the Pink Princess Tilda chall..

    smiles mummy Tlderette x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is simply stunning hunny, Beautiful colouring and fabulous detailing.
    I am now officially stalking you!lol :-)
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow girl, this is just gorgeous, I love the 3d effect on the fence and all the gorg. flowers, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS card! Lovely coloring, papers and details. Thank you so much for play this week with MLS.
    Hugs,
    LIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card, love all the detail.

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, beautiful card - lovely die cuts hunni
    Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday.

    Ps there's candy on my blog
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. YEAH! I'm so very happy for you! Was sure it was going to be the Saturated canary or WOC, but if they were to play second fiddle it would be Magnolia! No matter which images you design with, their brilliant! Hope you are well dear friend?
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous!! Thank you for playing along at The Crafty Pad this time x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining the MSL Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. so lovely!! beautiful card!! =)

    thanks for joining us at magnoliahaaste!!
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely gorgeous card - just beautiful!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Tammy! Your card is gorgeous and your coloring is simply lovely! Love the Pink!
    Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  23. Whoop Whoop - whos a winner at Fussy and Fancy??????
    Big Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it Debbie - thought you were winding me up a little. Thank you for pinging me, else I'd have never known lol xx

      Delete
  24. Hi Tammy! Congratulations on winning, "Featured Guest Designer" at Fussy and Fancy!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx